New in:shoes




Yaaay new shoes! :D Crossed two more items from my must-have list-wedge sneakers (been searching for the right ones for weeks!) and slippers. Wedge sneakers I got in Topshop are sooo comfy, I could be running a half marathon in these! I'm kinda late for slippers(Zara) though, beacause is getting realy cold :( Oh well, there's no better therapy than buying shoes ;)

Labels: , , , , ,

Inspire Sara: New in:shoes

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New in:shoes




Yaaay new shoes! :D Crossed two more items from my must-have list-wedge sneakers (been searching for the right ones for weeks!) and slippers. Wedge sneakers I got in Topshop are sooo comfy, I could be running a half marathon in these! I'm kinda late for slippers(Zara) though, beacause is getting realy cold :( Oh well, there's no better therapy than buying shoes ;)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home