Study break

Sooooo I should proobally be studying now, but instead i'm going to share some photos that cought my eye :) Computer on my desk is a big temptation, and if I open it just for a second, I start looking at some random pictures and I get inspired and suddenly there are 20 pages open, from Vogue to different blogs I like. to some photographer's sites and online shops... hope you understand me ;)


While surfin the inspiration net zone :D, I found some interesting and fun artwork( Cocodeparis ) which would look amazing in my room, and my amazing characteristic is that I can't really decide when it comes to this kind of stuff (-.-) , so each one is the size of a book page (it actually is a page from a french book), meaning I can choose many! :D


 





....in the vintage mood :)



















Inspire Sara: Study break

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Study break

Sooooo I should proobally be studying now, but instead i'm going to share some photos that cought my eye :) Computer on my desk is a big temptation, and if I open it just for a second, I start looking at some random pictures and I get inspired and suddenly there are 20 pages open, from Vogue to different blogs I like. to some photographer's sites and online shops... hope you understand me ;)


While surfin the inspiration net zone :D, I found some interesting and fun artwork( Cocodeparis ) which would look amazing in my room, and my amazing characteristic is that I can't really decide when it comes to this kind of stuff (-.-) , so each one is the size of a book page (it actually is a page from a french book), meaning I can choose many! :D







....in the vintage mood :)



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home