True Blue


H&M trousers, bag and jumper
Superga shoes

I am calling upon blue skies with my blue outfit and weird lips. I love the color blue, especially baby blue and pastels in general, therefore I'm glad that those colors are ruling the upcoming season's palette. I gave the outfit a pink kick with this fun clutch.








Labels: , , , ,

Inspire Sara: True Blue

Saturday, September 20, 2014

True Blue


H&M trousers, bag and jumper
Superga shoes

I am calling upon blue skies with my blue outfit and weird lips. I love the color blue, especially baby blue and pastels in general, therefore I'm glad that those colors are ruling the upcoming season's palette. I gave the outfit a pink kick with this fun clutch.








Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home